I help people & organisations to:
Hi! My name’s Arun Pradhan. I’m a highly experienced learning & performance professional, having developed solutions for some of Australia’s largest and most forward-thinking companies.
In 2017, I was recognised by the AITD as Australia’s Learning Professional of the Year and I’ve developed a strong international reputation, particularly for my work in enabling learning agility and using design thinking to co-design innovative performance solutions.
As well as carrying out consulting, solutions and learning strategy work, I’m also the Founder of www.Learn2LearnApp.com , an enterprise-wide solution to help develop a culture of learning and innovation.
Can I contribute to your work, challenges and goals? Please contact me via the form on this page and let’s chat.
My Take on Skills for the Future of Work
(aka. Survival Skills for the Robot Apocolypse)
In this era of accelerated change, people will be challenged to continually reinvent themselves and develop more ‘human’ skills such as empathy and creative collaboration.
This understanding has informed my work, leading me to focus on three key areas:
Developing skills to Learn and unlearn with LEARNING AGILITY
Achieving high performance with
learning agility, innovation and
Enabling innovation & collaboration with DESIGN THINKING
Bringing these strategies to life
Here’s a quick summary of how I can contribute to your people / challenges / organisation / adventures.
LEARN2LEARN FOR BUSINESS:
Develop a culture of learning agility & innovation in your organisation with a modern, affordable solution.
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING:
Uplift your team with impactful performance consulting (for L&D/ HR) and design thinking training.
SPEAKING & KEYNOTES:
Engaging presentations on the future of work, future of learning, learning agility and much more.
CONSULTING & STRATEGY:
Learning and performance consulting including co-designing solutions and learning strategy.
Please scroll down for more information on each.
Learn2Learn App – Learning Agility for Business
The Learn2Learn App for individuals was successfully crowdfunded in 2016 and is available on GooglePlay and the AppStore. The next evolution is the Learn2Learn App for Business, which includes an engaging web app, campaign material, and action guides to help embed learning agility and innovation.
Find out more about Learn2Learn for Business here.
Speaking & Keynotes
I’m a sought after speaker on topics such as the future of work, the future of learning, design thinking, innovation, learning agility, developing a learning culture and more. I’ve developed a strong reputation as an engaging & visual communicator who enjoys wading into complexity and extracting actionable insights. See past appearances for examples of my presentations.
- DevLearn Conference. October 24 – 26. 2018. Las Vegas, USA
- Full Day Certificate Workshop: Moving from Order Taker to Performance Partnering.
- Conference Session: Emerging Skills for L&D to Enable the Future of Work.
- Let me know if you’re going to be at DevLearn, I’ll be keen to catch up 😀
Click on links for videos of past presentations.
- AITD Conference. June 5, 6. 2018. Sydney, Aus.
- Presentation: Enabling a Culture of Continuous Learning
Round Table:Talking about the ‘F’ word… Learning from Failure
- ReimagineHR Gartner Symposium. May 14, 15. 2018. Sydney, Aus.
- Keynote: Learning Agility in Era of Accelerated Change.
- DevLearn. 2017. Las Vegas. 2017.
- Workshop: Design Thinking for Performance.
- AITD Conference. 2017. Sydney, Aus.
- Keynote: Learning in High Performance Ecosystems.
- LearnX Live. 2016. Melb, Aus.
- Presenation: Design Thinking for Learning Innovation: A Practical Guide.
- DeakinCo Seminar. 2016. Melb, Aus.
- Presentation: Learning Innovation.
Workshops & Training
I currently run two primary workshops:
From Order Taker to Performance Partner.
I’m currently running these workshops in partnership with the amazing Michelle Ockers across Australia, supporting L&D & HR professionals to develop impactful performance consulting skills. Find out more about the Performance Partnering workshops here.
I offer two types of practical workshops to develop design thinking mindsets, skills and abilities. The first is a general one, that can apply to any industry, and the second has been customized for learning and performance challenges. Contact me for more information.
Contact Me Today
Arun is a learning guru! Arun cannot only speak to the science of learning he can also apply this knowledge to build world class learning solutions. I would recommend Arun to any organisation who would like to benefit from behavioral change as a result of Arun designing a 70:20:10 learning solution.
Cotton On, Head of Group Retail Solutions
“Arun is one of those people who not only thinks about how he might find ways to help people develop more effectively, but he gets on and puts his ideas into action. Arun is also one of those people at the leading edge of the 'new world' of learning. He brings his understanding of technology, learning and neuroscience to design new ways to exploit learning in the daily workflow. His deep understanding of what makes learning and performance 'tick' and his natural creativity is obvious to anyone who knows him. I would thoroughly recommend Arun's expertise in this domain.”
Co Founder at 70:20:10 Institute
“Arun's ability, and courage to ask the difficult questions to unearth the real problems, coupled with his creative approach to designing a solution, means the end product always results in a better learner experience and performance outcome. Arun is a pleasure to work with and I always walk away from every conversation having learned something new. I have no hesitation in recommending Arun if you are looking for an innovative and skilled learning professional to partner with.”
ANZ Senior Manager Workforce
“Congrats Arun on setting up Learn2Learn. I expect big things from someone as committed to Learning and Design Thinking as I know he is. There are not enough 'zealots' for Learning around, certainly our work together at Westpac has been very beneficial to Group Capability.”
Westpac Head of Learning Design & Delivery
“Arun is an experienced and successful Learning professional who is very passionate about what he does. He uses unique ways to determine what the target market needs and has the capability of tweaking his recommended outcomes accordingly. Arun is a pragmatic learning professional who challenges the status quo and encourages different ways of thinking in a holistic manner and still pays attention to minor details. Arun is known as a thought leader and personable – two qualities that define him completely. As a creative thinker who possesses a can-do attitude, Arun is a pleasure to work with. I recommend him for a any learning intervention at any organisation that chooses to take benefit from his diverse skills.”
Medibank Training Manager
For me, design thinking is about:
STARTING WITH EMPATHY
TO CO-CREATE INNOVATIVE END-TO-END EXPERIENCES
AND FAILING FAST
I can use a traditional design thinking approach or a customised process that I’ve specifically developed for learning and development challenges. Let’s discuss what best suits your context and organisation.
Learning in a High Performance Ecosystem
My approach considers the full ecosystem as a means to enable learning and high performance.
Articles, Infographics & Interviews
- 9 Techniques to Achieve Learning Agility in an Era of Discipline.
- Learning Solutions Magazine series on Learning Agility.
- Reframing 70:20:10, The Anatomy of Workflow Learning.
- 5 Reasons why 70:20:10 Solutions Fail (and what we can do about it) .
- ‘Dear Training’… A Breakup Letter from L&D.
- Elearning Modules Will Die… and 70:20:10 will Hold the Smoking Gun.
- RESOURCE: Monthly learning contract.
- RESOURCE: Events contract, embed ideas/ actions after an event (downloads as a PDF).
- COMIC interview: Neuroscience, learning design and Learn2Learn . An interview by Learnnovattors in a comic form.Nov 2016.
- ARTICLE interview: Interview about Lifelong learning by Jeffrey Daltol Feb 2018.
- PODCAST interview: On design thinking & continuous learning, by Brenden Carter, The Learning Hook. Feb 2018.